Everyone loves movie night! One of the suggestions in the article Ideas for Family Worship and Personal Study, found in the August 15, 2011 issue of the Watchtower, is to watch and discuss a Bible-based video from time to time. There are many videos to choose from on the JW Broadcasting website. The article Family Worship – Can You Make It More Enjoyable? , in the March 15, 2014 issue of the Watchtower magazine, suggests preparing questions ahead of time. You can go over the questions before watching the video and then discuss them afterwards.
We recently decided to review the history of the modern-day organization by watching the video series Jehovah’s Witnesses-Faith in Action over two weeks. The first week we watched Part 1: Out of Darkness. The following week we watched Part 2: Let the Light Shine. For each video we used the questions found in the April 2012 Kingdom Ministry and the May 2012 Kingdom Ministry. Each article has 14 review questions for each video. This provided an easy and simple way to prepare for our family worship and to get the most out of watching each video.
Below is a list of other videos and corresponding articles with review questions:
- “These Words . . . Must Be on Your Heart” – – KM 8/15
- ‘Walk by Faith, Not by Sight’ – – KM 12/15
- The Wonders of Creation Reveal God’s Glory – – KM 3/12
- Young People Ask—How Can I Make Real Friends? – – KM 10/12
- Young People Ask—What Will I Do With My Life? – – KM 9/12
- Our Whole Association of Brothers – – KM 1/13
- Jehovah’s Witnesses—Organized to Share the Good News – – KM 8/11
- Transfusion-Alternative Health Care—Meeting Patient Needs and Rights – – KM 1/12
- No Blood—Medicine Meets the Challenge – – KM 1/11
- The Bible—Its Power in Your Life – – KM 9/10
- The Bible—Accurate History, Reliable Prophecy – – KM 11/10